New things to note in TestComplete Web 11.2
Reuse Functional tests as Load Tests
- Convert TestComplete Web tests into performance tests.
- No need to write separate tests for performance and functional testing.
- Assign virtual users after conversion to ensure predictable performance at different stress levels.
Source control support for Team Foundation Server
- New integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to help maintain test case versioning and track test case changes.
Features Added in the Previous Release
- Support for Edge and Windows 10.
- Maintain test versioning using integration with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, and Mercurial.
- Manage and run TestComplete Web tests using Visual Studio 2015.
- Add, run, and report on functional API tests created using SoapUI NG Pro, functional API testing tool part of the Ready! API Family.
- Use new plug-in for Jenkins to launch TestComplete Web tests directly from Jenkins builds. Once tests are executed, results get automatically updated to Jenkins.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +1 617-684-2600