New things to note in TestComplete Web 11.0
- Record or write automated test scripts using modern scripting languages such as Python.
- Maintain test versioning using integration with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, and Mercurial.
- TestComplete Web can run and test applications on Windows 10.
- Manage and run TestComplete tests using Visual Studio 2015.
Features Added in the Previous Release
SoapUI NG and SoapUI integration with TestComplete Web
- Add, run, and report on functional API tests created using SoapUI NG Pro, functional API testing tool part of the Ready! API Family.
- With TestComplete Web, you also can add, run, and report on API tests created using SoapUI, which is SmartBear’s free and open source API testing tool.
Plug-in for Jenkins
- Use new plug-in for Jenkins to launch TestComplete Web tests directly from Jenkins builds. Once tests are executed, the results get automatically updated to Jenkins.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +1 617-684-2600