New things to note in TestComplete Web 11.1
- With TestComplete 11.1, now you can create tests for Edge using record and replay or write scripts in modern languages such as Python.
- TestComplete 11.1 comes with a new way of interacting with browsers and no longer requires access via NPAPI.
Features Added in the Previous Release
- Maintain test versioning using integration with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, and Mercurial.
- Manage and run TestComplete Web tests using Visual Studio 2015.
- Add, run, and report on functional API tests created using SoapUI NG Pro, functional API testing tool part of the Ready! API Family.
- Use new plug-in for Jenkins to launch TestComplete Web tests directly from Jenkins builds. Once tests are executed, the results get automatically updated to Jenkins.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us +1 617-684-2600