Look for these enhancements in QAComplete 10.1
Connector for JIRA and QAComplete
- QAComplete comes with new connector for Jira, the most commonly used issue tracking tool. Your teams can create access, edit, and update defects and requirements in Jira without having to leave QAComplete. Additionally, any changes made during the process are synchronized automatically between the two tools.
Support for multiple browser tabs
- Achieve high productivity and process more information by easily viewing and opening multiple browser tabs of QAComplete/ALMComplete simultaneously.
Improved security features
- QAComplete 10.1 comes with a new security feature that allows administrators to log users off and release a license in case of inactivity.
Features Added in the Previous Release
SoapUI NG and SoapUI integration with QAComplete
- With QAComplete 10.0, you also can add, run, and report on API tests created using SoapUI, which is SmartBear’s free and open source API testing tool.
- QAComplete 10.0 also allows you to add, run, and report on API tests created using SoapUI NG, functional API testing tool part of the Ready! API family.
Selenium WebDriver Integration with QAComplete