Where can i get an AQTtrace trial and see the pricing?

Subscribe to this thread
Feed for this thread Post Reply
Where can i get an AQTtrace trial and see the pricing?
Posted on 14 Dec 2011, 01:34 AM
Sergey E User avatar
I do not understand whether AQTtrace is a standalone product or a part of some other software ?
I also cannot find neither  AQTtrace trial nor pricing details on your site.

Dislike
This reply answers my question
RE: Where can i get an AQTtrace trial and see the pricing?
Posted on 14 Dec 2011, 02:46 AM
Irina Lukina User avatar
Staff

Hi Sergey,

AQtrace is a stand-alone product that was shipped along with other our products for some time. Now, we don't provide users with this product. That's why, there is no trial version or price for it.

Please contact our Sales Team for more information.

I’m not a member of the SmartBear Support Team, I’m just helping users in this community. Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of SmartBear Software.
Vote for this reply
Dislike
Posted on 14 Dec 2011, 03:05 AM
Sergey E User avatar
Спасибо, Ирина,
Очень жаль, что AQTrace больше не продается, мы рассматривали возможность покупки и интеграции с нашим продуктом.
Может быть Вы готовите на замену AQTrace какой-то новый продукт со сходной функциональностью?

Vote for this reply
Dislike
Posted on 14 Dec 2011, 04:59 AM
Irina Lukina User avatar
Staff

Hi Sergey,

I'll reply to you in English if you don't mind. The fact is that most of our users speak English, so I'd like them to understand my answers in case they have the same questions :)

As for purchasing AQtrace and integrating it with your product, I think, it's a question for the Sales Team. I recommend that you contact them and explain why you need the product. Perhaps, they will make an exception for you. In any case, I cannot promise anything.

As for other products performing tasks similar to those that were performed by AQtrace, as far as I know, we don't develop any such products. However, I think, it's another question for the Sales Team.

Thanks.

I’m not a member of the SmartBear Support Team, I’m just helping users in this community. Any views or opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of SmartBear Software.
Vote for this reply
Dislike
Posted on 16 Dec 2011, 04:25 PM
Alexei Karas User avatar
Community Expert
Hi Sergey,

What I really loved and love in QATrace is that it not only provided exception interception but (like all other products by AutomatedQA/SmartBear) *the infrastructure* to keep source debug information, the means to process incoming crash dumps and the means to match received crash dumps with the debug information.
To say the truth, I did not do much investigation here, but of top of my head I do not remember I ever heard from developers about some other product with the similar functionality.
Hope that your talk with Sales will be successful.
Regards,
      Alex
      [Community Expert Group]
____
[Community Expert Group] members are not employed by SmartBear Software but
are just volunteers who have some experience with the tools by SmartBear Software
and a desire to help others. Postings made by [Community Expert Group] members
may differ from the official policies of SmartBear Software and should be treated
as the own private opinion of their authors and under no circumstances as an
official answer from SmartBear Software.
[Community Expert Group] signature is used with permission by SmartBear Software.
http://smartbear.com/forums/f83/t86934/community-experts/
================================
Vote for this reply
Dislike